Is it time for the August solicit hunt already? So it is. Well, here’s a start: IGN has the scoop on Batman Incorporated Special #1 which will include work from Chris Burnham, Ethan Van Sciver, Dan DiDio, Joe Keatinge and others — plus an interview with Burnham in which he talks about writing Batman Inc. #11:
DC Comics will be releasing the Batman Incorporated Special #1 in August, an anthology of sorts featuring a variety of different creators telling all-new stories with these characters. Talent includes Chris Burnham, Ethan Van Sciver, Dan DiDio, Joe Keatinge and more. It’ll hit on August 28 for $4.99.
In addition, Batman Inc. artist Chris Burnham will be guest-writing this month’s issue #11 with Jorge Lucas taking on art duties for a story that spins away from the primary Leviathan tale.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017