One episode of the IT Crowd upcoming. Will we get a US version soon? Two pages presenting the women of DC Comics to book stores and comic shops. Somebody ought to do a website about that.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Tuesday:
The IT Crowd is set to return later this year for one last time. You read it here first.
Here’s an obituary for Margaret Groening, mother of Matt. You’ll recognise a lot of these names.
The gulf between the posters I see taped inside the window at the local butchers shop and those trapped in perspex at the local multiplex is happily very wide. This image, though, seeks to bridge the two.
Most-Read Comic Stories Tuesday:
From The DC Entertainment Essential Graphic Novels And Chronology 2013, heading to comic stores, bookstores, libraries and the media, giving us what DC think stores should keep in stock, what readers should read, and in what order, and basically putting a public face on the DC backlist… so what’s in it? And what face are DC trying to present?
Did you miss the good news? According to ComiChron, comic book sales in 2012 were at their highest level in two decades. It was a good year, with funnybook publishing raking in some $715 million.
a bunch of variant covers for the launch of Superman Unchained #1, taking the character through the decades, courtesy of the likes of Bruce Timm, Neal Adams and Jerry Ordway.
- CGC Insider #12 – Ink Transfer and Color Rub - January 4, 2018
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #2: Funko Hunting - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Toys Countdown #3: The Toys That Made Us Is Already My Favorite Netflix Series - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #5: Kingdom Hearts Funko Box - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Games Countdown #3: Killing Jason in the Friday The 13th Game - December 30, 2017