I think every fan of the series read this on BC yesterday: Series creator and writer of the Channel 4 sitcom set in a company’s IT department, Graham Linehan just announced during an IT Crowd Q&A at German conference re:publica that the long-teased special, which he has previously stated will serve as the finale to the series, will be filmed in three weeks’ time.
Most-Read Comic Stories Monday:
There’s nothing quite like a silhouette of a comic book character, paired with a motivational word of sorts. And thanks to Steve Garcia for providing so many on a Monday morning…
See, this is the teasing will-they won’t-they DC I like. Seriously, I’m still half expecting Wally West, Donna Troy, Cassandra Cain and Stephanie Brown to appear as some kind of superteam lead by Booster Gold, all from the pre-52.
Here’s a look at the best selling comics and graphic novels in April 2013. Does exactly what it says on the tin. We noted last week that Brian Bendis had more titles in the top ten than DC has, four to three. It’s true of the top twenty as well, seven Bendis to four DC. Only in the top thirty do DC beat Brian, eight to his seven. DC do much better in the graphic novels where, along with Image, they dominate Marvel.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Monday:
The IT Crowd is set to return later this year for one last time. You read it here first.
The following will definitely spoil a key moment in Spider-Man history for you – but then, the title of the comic book story in question already does that. But I’m flagging it up just so you know. And I’d almost certainly spoil a huge moment in the next film for you too. So you have been warned.
As posted to Vimeo in just the last day or so, here are some proposed end credit sequences for Iron Man 3 that were never used.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017