IGN has been given a bunch of variant covers for the launch of Superman Unchained #1, taking the character through the decades, courtesy of the likes of Bruce Timm, Neal Adams and Jerry Ordway. And they talk to Dan Didio who states;
You go to the United Kingdom and other countries, and he’s just as popular there as he is here.
Very true. But it also helps that we write him better here as well!
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017