IGN has been given a bunch of variant covers for the launch of Superman Unchained #1, taking the character through the decades, courtesy of the likes of Bruce Timm, Neal Adams and Jerry Ordway. And they talk to Dan Didio who states;
You go to the United Kingdom and other countries, and he’s just as popular there as he is here.
Very true. But it also helps that we write him better here as well!
- 26 DC Comics Covers For September: Greg Capullo, Jason Fabok, Bill Sienkiewicz, Bryan Hitch, And More Metal - August 23, 2017
- Christopher MacBride To Adapt Scott Snyder And Jeff Lemire’s ‘A.D.: After Death’ For Sony - August 23, 2017
- X-O Manowar #6 Gives Aric A Brand New Look, But Is It The One We Want? - August 23, 2017
- Today’s Deadpool Channels Marvel’s ‘Star Comics’ To Get Past Its Roughest Scene - August 23, 2017
- Titan Comics Publishing A Comic With A New Doctor, In November 2017 Solicits - August 23, 2017