IGN has been given a bunch of variant covers for the launch of Superman Unchained #1, taking the character through the decades, courtesy of the likes of Bruce Timm, Neal Adams and Jerry Ordway. And they talk to Dan Didio who states;
You go to the United Kingdom and other countries, and he’s just as popular there as he is here.
Very true. But it also helps that we write him better here as well!
- Let’s All Watch Frank Miller And Klaus Janson Talk Will Eisner For Over An Hour - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017