The woman pictured, dressed as The She-Hulk, is wanted after an assault on a seventeen year old woman outside a McDonalds in York.
The York Press reports that “just after 3am on Friday, April 26 – the woman suspected of the assault was covered in green body paint with dyed red hair but is believed to be a white woman.”
With a Spider-Man mugging the other day, this can’t be a teaser campaign for Kick Ass 2 that’s just gone too far, can it…?
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018