The woman pictured, dressed as The She-Hulk, is wanted after an assault on a seventeen year old woman outside a McDonalds in York.
The York Press reports that “just after 3am on Friday, April 26 – the woman suspected of the assault was covered in green body paint with dyed red hair but is believed to be a white woman.”
With a Spider-Man mugging the other day, this can’t be a teaser campaign for Kick Ass 2 that’s just gone too far, can it…?
- The Eisner Awards 2017 – Live, As They Come In - July 21, 2017
- IDW Cut Comics By 25% – And More First Strike, Star Trek, And Black Crown From The Diamond Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- What It Looks Like When Retailers Race To Get Exclusive San Diego Comic-Con Swag - July 21, 2017
- Boom! Studios’ 5 Biggest Problems In Comics, And A ‘Clueless’ Graphic Novel - July 21, 2017
- Comic Book Legal Defense Fund To Train Comic Book Retailers In Their Legal Rights - July 21, 2017