As posted to Vimeo in just the last day or so, here are some proposed end credit sequences for Iron Man 3 that were never used.
The first two were created to order by Jose Ortiz
the Spanish comic book artist.
Meanwhile, the first of these was created by Ash Sharp and Alasdair Wilson, designer and animator respectively, and the second is by Ken Pelletier, with help from Sharp and Ortiz.
If you’ve seen the film, I expect you stayed at least long enough to get the gist of what Marvel opted for instead – loosely the same kind of dynamic animation as the last of these clips, pumped full of key Iron Man movie imagery, heavily stylised and busy with motion.
I wonder who actually made the version we’ve ended up with?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014