Jessy Williams writes for Bleeding Cool.
You wait all year for a news piece about a returning sci-fi franchise to start filming in early 2014 and then two come along at once.
Everything is a bit hazy around Disney’s additions to the Star Wars franchise and, for now at least, all information is being kept pretty hush-hush. However, when speaking to Collider, producer Bryan Burk has had this to say about the Episode VII production timeline:
We’re progressing on a schedule to hopefully begin next year, or the beginning of next year, and the location is still kind of floating around in the air all depending on script and a whole bunch of other issues.
It may not be any hints about the film’s story or location – though we may still see that Scotland-set Star Wars, yet!- but it’s definitely good to know we might get that 2015 release date we were promised.
- Massive Mighty Morphin Spoilers For The Power Rangers Movie, Revealed - March 11, 2017
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015