I have a Nintendo Wii. I like my Nintendo Wii. So do the kids. But the games are starting to dry up now. We didn’t buy a Wii U last years because we didn’t have a new Zelda to make us, and odds are the Playstation 4 and XBox 1080 will tempt us more.
But now, in the UK, the Wal-Mart supermarket Asda have dropped the price of a Wii U Basic to £150, making it cheaper than the US price, even with the added 20% sales tax that always makes our prices look so more expensive.
So, if you were to buy a Nintendo Wii U, even if it’s just to play Injustice: Gods Among Us, then now is the time…
- Tom Holland, The New Spider-Man, Films Video For Free Comic Book Day To Promote Marvel’s Secret Empire - April 27, 2017
- Sean Gordon Murphy, Signing And Talking In London On Saturday - April 27, 2017
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017