I have a Nintendo Wii. I like my Nintendo Wii. So do the kids. But the games are starting to dry up now. We didn’t buy a Wii U last years because we didn’t have a new Zelda to make us, and odds are the Playstation 4 and XBox 1080 will tempt us more.
But now, in the UK, the Wal-Mart supermarket Asda have dropped the price of a Wii U Basic to £150, making it cheaper than the US price, even with the added 20% sales tax that always makes our prices look so more expensive.
So, if you were to buy a Nintendo Wii U, even if it’s just to play Injustice: Gods Among Us, then now is the time…
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017