I have a Nintendo Wii. I like my Nintendo Wii. So do the kids. But the games are starting to dry up now. We didn’t buy a Wii U last years because we didn’t have a new Zelda to make us, and odds are the Playstation 4 and XBox 1080 will tempt us more.
But now, in the UK, the Wal-Mart supermarket Asda have dropped the price of a Wii U Basic to £150, making it cheaper than the US price, even with the added 20% sales tax that always makes our prices look so more expensive.
So, if you were to buy a Nintendo Wii U, even if it’s just to play Injustice: Gods Among Us, then now is the time…
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017
- Transformers: Lost Light #8 Features Trans Women Transformers - July 27, 2017