I have a Nintendo Wii. I like my Nintendo Wii. So do the kids. But the games are starting to dry up now. We didn’t buy a Wii U last years because we didn’t have a new Zelda to make us, and odds are the Playstation 4 and XBox 1080 will tempt us more.
But now, in the UK, the Wal-Mart supermarket Asda have dropped the price of a Wii U Basic to £150, making it cheaper than the US price, even with the added 20% sales tax that always makes our prices look so more expensive.
So, if you were to buy a Nintendo Wii U, even if it’s just to play Injustice: Gods Among Us, then now is the time…
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018