The following will definitely spoil a key moment in Spider-Man history for you – but then, the title of the comic book story in question already does that. But I’m flagging it up just so you know. And I’d almost certainly spoil a huge moment in the next film for you too. So you have been warned.
Here are some shots of Emma Stone filming The Amazing Spider-Man 2 in New York over the weekend.
Thanks to The Daily Mail for those.
And here’s a page from The Night Gwen Stacy Died.
It wasn’t an alarm bell that just went off in my head so much as a little “snap.”
So, okay, the costumes aren’t identical – but could those tights be enough to save a girl’s life?
I think Deborah Lynn Scott‘s costume designs may have spoiled the film’s big finale, don’t you? And I’ll take a bet with anyone that Marc Webb actually borrows the page design that I quoted here for one of the film’s climactic shots.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014