Not many things had me on the edge of my seat like the first episode of The Newsroom last year. Smart people being smart can be pretty exciting, and the ticking clock mechanism baked into a newsroom show is great for cranking up the tension.
I look forward to sitting down for a run through the whole season when the box set comes along in a few weeks.
And then it won’t then be long until the second season kicks off. Here’s a promo featurette for that, in which Aaron Sorkin explains the new format – and also drops a couple of character spoilers.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014