Whether you’re new to comics, or simply a person new to town and looking for the specialty shop that suits your reading needs, one of the best ways to enjoy the comic shopping experience is by chatting with the store owner and staff. They’re folks who have dedicated their time to one of the most dynamic, engaging story mediums of all, and they’re eager to make sure each customer walks away with the right comic for them.
Here’s a few tips on how to best enjoy your store visit!
New to the shop? Make it known!
Comic stores are like good communities – they open doors to new people and make them feel welcome. The owners and staff members love to meet new customers, and find out what they’re into. When you walk into a shop for the first time, tell the staff that you’re a first-time patron, and you’ll be greeted with an enthusiastic introduction to the world of comics.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine FCBD Edition at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- Emma Watts Will Lead 20th Century Fox Film in the Disney Era - October 18, 2018
- Happy! Season 2: Making Easter Great Again with Weird Al and More Morrison Magic - October 6, 2018
- Mile High Pedigree Planet Comics Run Coming To ComicConnect Event Auction Beginning November 12 - October 5, 2018
- Batman 1839, Part 1: Mad Men of Gotham - September 18, 2018
- Getting Ready for the Year of the Bat - September 16, 2018