This summer, everything changes for the Valiant Universe. The resurgent publisher has spent a year developing its five superhero titles – X-O Manowar, Harbinger, Bloodshot, Archer & Armstrong, and Shadowman – to much critical acclaim but, beginning in April, the casts of Harbinger and Bloodshot are going to face a true trial by fire as they step front and center into Valiant’s first crossover event – Harbinger Wars!
Since the release of Bloodshot #1 last July, both ongoing series have been dropping clues that the two might be connected and building steam toward an epic confrontation. Now for the first time, get ready to see how those puzzle pieces fit together. While Bloodshot and the Harbinger Renegades prepare to go to war with their former masters in Project Rising Spirit and the Harbinger Foundation, let’s retrace the steps that put the Valiant Universe on the path to war – and take a look at what milestone moments are coming up for one of the summer’s most anticipated comics events.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine FCBD Edition at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- Sean Spicer: More Than Meets The Eye? - January 22, 2017
- Starting Today: CGC Insider – Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Comic Book Grading, And More - January 19, 2017
- The Rock Talks #BlackAdam And The Entire DCU: “Hope, Optimism & FUN… Prepare Yourselves DC Universe” - January 11, 2017
- Alien: Covenant Short Teaser Starts Unwrapping Your Christmas Present A Day Early - December 24, 2016
- Milwaukee Bucks Owner Marc Lasry Sells Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.0 ‘Solicitation Copy’ For Record $291,100 - December 14, 2016