Artwork by Eisner-winning cartoonist Roger Langridge exhibited at last year’s Treviso Comics Festival in Italy has gone missing. Sent back to that third party in London by the exhibition in October last year, it apparently never arrived.
Some of the pieces are ones I intended to keep for the rest of my life. Others I was hoping to sell to help get me through a period where I’m not earning very much. One piece is the property of another person, who kindly lent it to me for the exhibition.
If anybody knows the whereabouts of the artwork in question, please let me know. No questions asked – I just want it back.
If you recognise any of the work on this post, please get in touch.
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017