Artwork by Eisner-winning cartoonist Roger Langridge exhibited at last year’s Treviso Comics Festival in Italy has gone missing. Sent back to that third party in London by the exhibition in October last year, it apparently never arrived.
Some of the pieces are ones I intended to keep for the rest of my life. Others I was hoping to sell to help get me through a period where I’m not earning very much. One piece is the property of another person, who kindly lent it to me for the exhibition.
If anybody knows the whereabouts of the artwork in question, please let me know. No questions asked – I just want it back.
If you recognise any of the work on this post, please get in touch.
- The Cartoon Museum Exhibits 40 Years Of 2000AD From Next Week - January 20, 2017
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017