The Northlake Public Library, in a Chicago suburb (just south of O’Hare airport, Wizard World fans) is running a crowdfunding campaign to purchase a nine foot Hulk statue.
Oh, and a Comic creation lab with an iMac with a drawing pad, a CintiQ, lightbox and a 3D printer.
The idea is that people can come in and create their own comics and then print a 3D model/action figure of their creation.
Also buy in many more graphic novels which can be then sent to any library in the country on demand, spotlighting creator owned comics.
But mostly, it’s the Hulk statue.
If you want to check them out, just click here. Or watch their video below…
- I’ll Be At The London Film And Comic-Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017
- Transformers: Lost Light #8 Features Trans Women Transformers - July 27, 2017
- Second Printings For Generation Gone, Generations: Hulks, Snotgirl, Shirtless Bear Fighter, And Edge Of Venomverse - July 27, 2017