Warner Bros. have released this poster for Man of Steel. Here’s the man himself, racing through the skies above Metropolis. Presumably. It sure ain’t Smallville, in any case.
Note the credit: Story by David Goyer and Christopher Nolan. Is that a new addition to the credit block? I never noticed it before, anyhow. Interesting how the dues shake out.
Is it just my imagination or is Superman’s nose losing its battle against g-force there?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014