As we were expecting, the next Jurassic Park is going to take us back to Isla Nublar, the location for the first film.
We know this because director Colin Trevorrow tweeted the following image from his location scout along with a single word: Nublar.
That’ll look lovely with some big CG dinosaurs stomping about, eh? C’mon internet – get ‘shopping.
Neither of the previous two sequels took us back to Nublar, but skipped over to Site B, Isla Sorna.
I wonder what still be on Nublar, though? Aren’t the dinosaurs supposed to die out due to an in-built flaw? I guess that, once again, nature may have found a way.
And why go back? Well, maybe this new picture will include a hunt for the missing shaving foam can and the dino DNA it contains?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014