You’ll have to click through to see this Pacific Rim banner at full scale and even then there will be a lot of scrolling involved.
According to Warner Bros., some huge reproductions of this design will be appearing in multiplexes. I don’t think you’ll be able to miss it.
Bonus: here’s a Japanese promo for the film, including an intro from Guillermo Del Toro. He knows that he’s got some real standards to live up to with a Nipponese audience.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014