I went downtown to a photographic area that would position both the Sears Tower as well as the elevated train track, which was part of the team’s concept that they wanted to show in the piece. They wanted to show how the character can control some of the city’s crime by putting the brakes on the train passing by. All that became the guide of what they wanted to achieve and I had to find if that was possible within the physicality of the city itself. I had to imagine, here’s the city with its own limitations or options that were there. I combined all those things together so that it was a harmony of both looking at the positioning of the body to look somewhat heroic or dramatic and how it showed the city and follows the line and angles converging nicely together.
- 3 New Marvel Comics Adult Coloring Books Coming In 2018: Black Panther, New Mutants, And Avengers - July 26, 2017
- The “I’m Not Buying This For A Second” Death In Secret Empire #7 (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Zatanna As A Hogwarts Professor? Frank Cho’s Sketch Covers And Commissions From San Diego Comic-Con - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Flash #27 - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017