I went downtown to a photographic area that would position both the Sears Tower as well as the elevated train track, which was part of the team’s concept that they wanted to show in the piece. They wanted to show how the character can control some of the city’s crime by putting the brakes on the train passing by. All that became the guide of what they wanted to achieve and I had to find if that was possible within the physicality of the city itself. I had to imagine, here’s the city with its own limitations or options that were there. I combined all those things together so that it was a harmony of both looking at the positioning of the body to look somewhat heroic or dramatic and how it showed the city and follows the line and angles converging nicely together.
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017