A big Spider-Man stunt sequence has been filming in the streets of Rochester, New York. As far as we can tell, the sequence involves the theft of an Oscorp armoured van by some villains in a tow truck.
The big deal is that the driver seems to be Paul Giamatti‘s character, Aleksei Sytsevich, who, in the comics at least, becomes The Rhino.
This amusing video from Seven Webheads shows a snap of the character and corrals far more evidence to underline who he is than you could ever need. I mean, really, his face is more than enough.
Well, I say face. This actually appears to be a stunt driver in a Giamatti mask, but the look is the same.
It remains to be seen if he’ll “suit up” in the film, but I’d expect so. Should any images or video of that come to light, I’ll sure to pass them on.
Thanks to Bad Taste for the embed.
Here’s a clip of the action scene being filmed, just to give you some sort of idea.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54TUwze_xZI
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014