Little is known about the villainous role that Kelsey Grammer will take in the upcoming Transformers seqboot, but the small scraps of info given up at Deadline might just constitute a spoiler. Look away now if you want your Transformers 4 experience to go unsullied.
Okay, here’s how Deadine describes the part:
I’m told that Grammer will play Harold Attinger, a counter intelligence guy.
A counterintelligence guy is the villain? There’s a good chance he might not be revealed in all of his badness up front. Surprise twist reversals with government and military figures are so often the way in these pictures.
I expect that a lot of fans will be considerably more interested in learning who the non-human villain will be. Persistent rumours suggest Unicron will be appearing, but that seems to buck the formula to me. I’d expect some other figure to be the chief agent of villainy, and Unicron to figure as a more abstract threat – the bomb rather than the bomber, almost.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014