When the big, big, big one hits, a lot of people are going to get crushed under a lot of heavy things. And then, after that, people will start acting as though civilization has collapsed along with the buildings…
That’s how it goes down in this scrunch-n-splat filled trailer for Aftershock, anyway. I’m not sure it’s a documentary-accurate portrayal of the 2010 Chilean quakes, but that’s really not the point.
And do be warned that there’s a few surprises in this footage, so if you watch it, they won’t be surprises any more when you see the movie.
Aftershock was directed by Nicolas Lopez and co-written by Lopez and Eli Roth, who you would have seen in the trailer. Lopez has a way with comedy and character stuff, so I’m hoping there’s lots of that in the film too.
The film will get limited release across the US from May 10th. I hope a UK release is announced soon.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014