Chris Thompson writes;
It’s a great start to the week as Taylor & I break open James Tynion IV & Jeremy Rock’s The Eighth Seal from Mark Waid’s newly-revamped Thrillbent Comics. Plus we take a look at B. Clay Moore & Christopher Mitten’s beautiful noir-inspired one-shot, Old Dog, that was part of the recent Bad Karma Kickstarter campaign.
Then we turn our attention to the first two issues of Fabian Rangel Jr. & Ryan Cody’s classic pulp mini-series Doc Unknown. Fabian & I chat about making the transition from music to comics, learning the art of scripting, the financial reality of self-published comics, where he sees himself over the next couple of years, and why his fans should be called ‘Ran-hellions’.
To get in touch, send feedback or submit projects for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
And if you want to get hold of Old Dog for yourself, then send a dollar (or more) via Paypal to:
B. Clay Moore – Catspaw1@aol.com
- Grief For A Dollar - April 30, 2017
- George Pérez “Doing Great, Feeling Much Better” - April 30, 2017
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017