Chris Thompson writes;
It’s a great start to the week as Taylor & I break open James Tynion IV & Jeremy Rock’s The Eighth Seal from Mark Waid’s newly-revamped Thrillbent Comics. Plus we take a look at B. Clay Moore & Christopher Mitten’s beautiful noir-inspired one-shot, Old Dog, that was part of the recent Bad Karma Kickstarter campaign.
Then we turn our attention to the first two issues of Fabian Rangel Jr. & Ryan Cody’s classic pulp mini-series Doc Unknown. Fabian & I chat about making the transition from music to comics, learning the art of scripting, the financial reality of self-published comics, where he sees himself over the next couple of years, and why his fans should be called ‘Ran-hellions’.
To get in touch, send feedback or submit projects for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
And if you want to get hold of Old Dog for yourself, then send a dollar (or more) via Paypal to:
B. Clay Moore – Catspaw1@aol.com
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018