Chris Thompson writes;
It’s a great start to the week as Taylor & I break open James Tynion IV & Jeremy Rock’s The Eighth Seal from Mark Waid’s newly-revamped Thrillbent Comics. Plus we take a look at B. Clay Moore & Christopher Mitten’s beautiful noir-inspired one-shot, Old Dog, that was part of the recent Bad Karma Kickstarter campaign.
Then we turn our attention to the first two issues of Fabian Rangel Jr. & Ryan Cody’s classic pulp mini-series Doc Unknown. Fabian & I chat about making the transition from music to comics, learning the art of scripting, the financial reality of self-published comics, where he sees himself over the next couple of years, and why his fans should be called ‘Ran-hellions’.
To get in touch, send feedback or submit projects for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
And if you want to get hold of Old Dog for yourself, then send a dollar (or more) via Paypal to:
B. Clay Moore – Catspaw1@aol.com
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017