(UPDATE: I had been told of this quote by a few Little Bleeders. I just went out, purchased a copy of the magazine cover to cover and can’t see the quote anywhere. However, it is stated as a fact that Tennant is the only returning Doctor in a lead news article towards the front of the magazine.)
This is pretty consistent with what we’d been expecting. You may recall that we told you – for months on end – that Tennant would be back, and during that time, I never got word about a single other Doctor.
Well, not positive word anyway. It did eventually come out that Christopher Eccleston decided not to appear.
This doesn’t mean, of course, that there are definitely only two Doctors in the storyline. There’s the potentially spoilery John Hurt Coat Theory to take into account too, which could give us three.
And… well, let’s just say for now that the lack of Doctors running around doesn’t mean they won’t be lurking… um… somewhere. But more on that later.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014