I think the synopsis listed with this trailer for Walking With Dinosaurs is rather incorrect. it says:
Two brothers looking to follow in their father’s footsteps leads to a showdown with dinosaurs in the Arctic North.
And then we see absolutely nothing of the sort. This doesn’t appear to be any kind of Land That Time Forgot-type yarn, but something more akin to… well, Walking With Dinosaurs on TV, or Disney’s Dinosaur.
It’s an interesting trailer, though, and really runs the gamut of dino business, from slightly anthropomorphised cuties to big, bad, brawling beasts that knock one another’s teeth out.
Sorry about the frustrating MSN embed, but it’s all there is, so far.
Walking With Dinosaurs will be, according to its subtitle, both a movie and in 3D. And for now at least, singular. I do expect we’ll have a hit here, though. Maybe not a Jurassic Park 4 type hit, but something considerable and sequel-sparking nonetheless.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014