It’s probably not a done deal, as yet, but Abrams told the assembled blaggers, wingers and hacks at the Berlin press conference for Star Trek Into Darkness:
For Star Wars, it’s every early days to know, but I believe that going forward, John Williams will be doing that film because apparently he was there long before I was.
I’ve popped a video of the whole shebang below – you can see the above comments at 8:14.
The first journalist to ask a ‘question’ delivers a bit of a humdinger, but you might then want to scan the rest of it just so you can see how ridiculous press conferences tend to be. I only wish I had a video of the London one for Alice in Wonderland. That was just surreal.
Thanks to Trek Movie for the heads up.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014