The latest Twitter missive from director Bryan Singer is… well, it’s the back of Hugh Jackman‘s head. And some green. And some onlookers admiring his mutton chops, as you would.
Well, I certainly would.
I believe that’s costume designer Louise Mingenbach with the crossed arms.
There’s no fur trim so it’s not the classic jacket from the Days of Future Past strip.
The more I learn about Days of Future Past the more excited I am. I’m not saying this new image has set off fireworks, exactly, but it’s all part of the big picture, coming to focus and looking good.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014