So, in the current Spider-Man comics, our wonderful wall crawler has had his brain taken over by arch villain Doctor Octopus, And is struggling with a battle between selfishness, pride and duty.
Something similar seems to have happened on Hollywood Boulevard, as an employee of the Starlines Tour Bus company was robbed of $6000 in cash by a man in a Spider-Man costume last Friday.
Since then, police have been rounding up… other people dressed as Spider-Man. Which, since this is Hollywood Boulevard, are plentiful.
And yes, those dressed as Superman, Batman and Catwoman have said they’ll help out.
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018