So, in the current Spider-Man comics, our wonderful wall crawler has had his brain taken over by arch villain Doctor Octopus, And is struggling with a battle between selfishness, pride and duty.
Something similar seems to have happened on Hollywood Boulevard, as an employee of the Starlines Tour Bus company was robbed of $6000 in cash by a man in a Spider-Man costume last Friday.
Since then, police have been rounding up… other people dressed as Spider-Man. Which, since this is Hollywood Boulevard, are plentiful.
And yes, those dressed as Superman, Batman and Catwoman have said they’ll help out.
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017