So, in the current Spider-Man comics, our wonderful wall crawler has had his brain taken over by arch villain Doctor Octopus, And is struggling with a battle between selfishness, pride and duty.
Something similar seems to have happened on Hollywood Boulevard, as an employee of the Starlines Tour Bus company was robbed of $6000 in cash by a man in a Spider-Man costume last Friday.
Since then, police have been rounding up… other people dressed as Spider-Man. Which, since this is Hollywood Boulevard, are plentiful.
And yes, those dressed as Superman, Batman and Catwoman have said they’ll help out.
- Jae Lee And Brian Stelfreeze FOC Covers For Jim Henson And Victor LaValle.. - April 28, 2017
- A Box For Archie Comics’ Spider-Man Digests In Time for Spider-Man Homecoming - April 28, 2017
- Oh My Days! Bill Potts’ First Titan Comics Doctor Who Appearance, On Free Comic Book Day - April 28, 2017
- Just Five Exclusive Retailer Cover Variants From Marvel Again for July – X-Men, Deadpool, Guardians, Spider-Men And Secret Empire - April 28, 2017
- The Fate Of Kieron Gillen And Jamie McKelvie In Skottie Young’s I Hate Image Comics For Free Comic Book Day (SPOILERS) - April 28, 2017