So, in the current Spider-Man comics, our wonderful wall crawler has had his brain taken over by arch villain Doctor Octopus, And is struggling with a battle between selfishness, pride and duty.
Something similar seems to have happened on Hollywood Boulevard, as an employee of the Starlines Tour Bus company was robbed of $6000 in cash by a man in a Spider-Man costume last Friday.
Since then, police have been rounding up… other people dressed as Spider-Man. Which, since this is Hollywood Boulevard, are plentiful.
And yes, those dressed as Superman, Batman and Catwoman have said they’ll help out.
- The Daily LITG – 18th November 2018 – Happy Birthday, Alan Moore - November 18, 2018
- Looks Like Leviathan Begins in Action Comics #1007 - November 17, 2018
- Todd Matthy’s Writer’s Commentary on Robots Vs Princesses #3 - November 17, 2018
- Viz Announce My Hero Academia: Smash, Komi Can’t Communicate, Beastars and Automatic Eve for 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Kodansha to Publish Cardcaptor Sakura: Collector’s Edition in 2019 - November 17, 2018