The solicitations say one thing. The actual comics say another. So what changes are happening to your comics in coming weeks?
Nathan Edmundson & Humberto Ramos will now have a story in A+X #9, not A+X #8. Gerry Duggan & Salvador Larroca will now have a story in A+X #8, not A+X #9. Switcheroo!
Cable & X-Force #9 will be written by Frank Tieri, not Dennis Hopeless. Deadpool #10 will now have a cover by Tradd Moore, not Tony Moore.
Guardians Of The Galaxy #3 will have art from Sara Pichelli as well as the solicited Steve McNiven.
Thor: Dark World Preview #1 will be written by Christos Gage, not the solicited Christopher Yost and Craig Kyle.
Red She-Hulk #66 will have art by Pat Olliffe, Joe Bennett, and Carlo Pagulayan and not Wellington Alves.
Uncanny X-Force #5 and #6 will have art by Dexter Soyas well as Adrian Alphona.
Aquaman #20 will no longer be by Geoff Johns, Paul Pelletier and Sean Parsons, but by John Ostrander, Manuel Garcia and Sandra Hope
Green Lantern #20 has a few more creators that originally solicited…
And Andy Diggle is no longer writing Action Comics #20, Tony S Daniel stepping up. Though DC don’t seem to have realised.
- Did You Notice It’s Inauguration Day? This Week’s Comic Books Did… - January 20, 2017
- Black Panther & The Crew To Become Marvel’s Third Black Panther Monthly Comic - January 20, 2017
- Philip Stead And Erin Stead Complete Mark Twain’s Lost Book, The Purloining Of Prince Oleomargarine - January 20, 2017
- Frank Cho – No Nudity, Just Catholic Nuns In Bikinis - January 20, 2017
- A Sneak Peek At The Best Selling Comic Of 2017 – Could It Be Obelix The Gaul? - January 20, 2017