The solicitations say one thing. The actual comics say another. So what changes are happening to your comics in coming weeks?
Nathan Edmundson & Humberto Ramos will now have a story in A+X #9, not A+X #8. Gerry Duggan & Salvador Larroca will now have a story in A+X #8, not A+X #9. Switcheroo!
Cable & X-Force #9 will be written by Frank Tieri, not Dennis Hopeless. Deadpool #10 will now have a cover by Tradd Moore, not Tony Moore.
Guardians Of The Galaxy #3 will have art from Sara Pichelli as well as the solicited Steve McNiven.
Thor: Dark World Preview #1 will be written by Christos Gage, not the solicited Christopher Yost and Craig Kyle.
Red She-Hulk #66 will have art by Pat Olliffe, Joe Bennett, and Carlo Pagulayan and not Wellington Alves.
Uncanny X-Force #5 and #6 will have art by Dexter Soyas well as Adrian Alphona.
Aquaman #20 will no longer be by Geoff Johns, Paul Pelletier and Sean Parsons, but by John Ostrander, Manuel Garcia and Sandra Hope
Green Lantern #20 has a few more creators that originally solicited…
And Andy Diggle is no longer writing Action Comics #20, Tony S Daniel stepping up. Though DC don’t seem to have realised.
- Can Stargate Really Work As A New Show Set In 1928? - July 22, 2017
- Indie Novelist Matt Wolf On His Epic Fantasy Series, The Ronin Saga, And SDCC - July 22, 2017
- How To Gatecrash VIP Parties At San Diego Comic-Con (With Apologies To Robert Kirkman) - July 22, 2017
- Oh The Celebrities You’ll Meet At San Diego Comic-Con - July 22, 2017
- The Winners Of The Eisner Awards 2017 In Full – And Their Reactions! - July 22, 2017