Announced Sunday afternoon during Marvel’s X-Men panel at C2E2 in Chicago, the news isn’t completely unexpected. In March, the publisher solicited a six-part arc titled “The End of X-Factor” starting with June’s X-Factor #257, but observers wondered if that might not be meant entirely literally, or possibly was a prelude to a relaunch with a new #1. But it is indeed the end of X-Factor for at least the foreseeable future, and the conclusion to David’s run that started with 2004’s Madrox miniseries
So… what’s next?
- Infamous Iron Man #10 Rewrites The Reality Of The Multiverse (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Is This The Proof You Need For The Identity Of Mister Oz From Today’s Action Comics #984? - July 26, 2017
- Wonder Woman #27 Engages In Warner Bros Product Placement (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Who Let Tony Lee Help Run The London Film And Comic Con This Weekend? - July 26, 2017
- Jared Leto In Talks For Valiant’s Bloodshot Movie - July 26, 2017