Here are over six minutes worth of scenes from Only God Forgives the new and highly stylised crime drama from Nicolas Winding Refn. Amonst the stars are his Drive colleague Ryan Gosling, Kristin Scott Thomas and Vithaya Pansringarm.
There’s some physical violence, but also some verbal cruelty. As such, you would probably consider these clips not safe for work.
Not since My Blueberry Nights has any film seemed to be so absurdly colour saturated. Cinema audiences will be bathing in this light.
Thanks to The Film Stage for tipping us off that there were clips doing the rounds. Not too hard to find embeddable versions on YouTube once I went looking.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014