The three separate episodes – Blue Harvest, Something Something Dark Side and It’s a Trap, aka We’ve Got a Bad Feeling About This – can all be had separately too, though each costs almost two-thirds of the price of the set.
There’s some impressive animation in these episodes – and that’s not something I say lightly about Family Guy – and the adaptations have done a great job of compressing the storylines.
It’s still not really anything I find funny, mind. I know Family Guy has its fans though, and I’ve been thinking about trying to find some “best of” episodes to give another chance after I was pretty impressed by Ted last summer.
Here’s a trailer for the middle film, Something Something Dark Side.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014