Full of sinister imagery and upsetting notions, here’s Peter Serafinowicz‘s latest collaboration with Robert Popper.
Building a Human is certainly funny, but it’s also that kind of retro-futurist sci-fi that I tend to find quite nightmarish. I guess there’s already something uncanny about a culture so close to my own that I’ve never lived in – ie. earlier in the 20th Century. Then you add these mannequin heads, and… well, I wouldn’t be surprised if it enters my dreams.
And I guess this video is technically not work safe for a quick bit of language.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014