In the new Summer of Cinema promo, you’ll see two clips from Edgar Wright‘s The World’s End. They’re very quick, but they’re also very interesting, giving us some idea of how Simon Pegg’s Gary King carries himself.
There are many little bits and pieces from other films too – is that After Earth shot with Will Smith and the sword something new? I don’t recall seeing it at all. Or how about that one of Superman flying in orbit?
Here’s a couple of stills, from which we can divine such crucial plot clues as which of The Old Familiar’s loos are out of order, where the School Disco’s at and how many 40-somethings you can fit in a car.
After Earth is released in the UK on June 7th and the US on May 31st. The World’s End will reach UK screens on July 19th and then hit the US on August 23rd.
A World’s End trailer must be imminent. I do wonder how much it will give away…
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014