They never tell me nothing.
At C2E2, Bleeding Cool Magazine editor and Avatar Press exec Jim Kuhoric has been talking about upcoming plans at Avatar. All the upcoming work which Bleeding Cool readers should be familiar with, including the Crossed webisodes, Kieron Gillen’s Uber and Heat, Max Brooks’ Extinction Parade, George RR Martin’s Skin Trade, new Christos Gage’s Absolution, Alan Moore’s Providence and more.
But he also slipped mention of three new comics from Garth Ennis, a new sci-fi comic that he compared to Alien, a war comic and something with animals, in the manner of Beasts Of Burden.
I do hope they’ll be sweary animals.
And hinted at Game Of Thrones creator George RR Martin writing an original superhero comic for Avatar Press. Quite the wild card…
Big times for my publisher. Just wish they’d told me first…
- Comic Store in Your Future: Not Convinced Comic Sales Are Going to Improve Anytime Soon - January 21, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 21st January 2018 – A “Great Thaw” Taking Place over Marvel’s Comics - January 21, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters, 21st January 2018 – Kindness Works, Allegedly - January 21, 2018
- It Looks like DC Comics Didn’t Tell Chris Sprouse About Tom Strong Appearing in The Terrifics Either - January 21, 2018
- Deathstroke Vs. Batman – New Series by Priest and Carlo Pagulayan From DC Comics for April - January 21, 2018