They never tell me nothing.
At C2E2, Bleeding Cool Magazine editor and Avatar Press exec Jim Kuhoric has been talking about upcoming plans at Avatar. All the upcoming work which Bleeding Cool readers should be familiar with, including the Crossed webisodes, Kieron Gillen’s Uber and Heat, Max Brooks’ Extinction Parade, George RR Martin’s Skin Trade, new Christos Gage’s Absolution, Alan Moore’s Providence and more.
But he also slipped mention of three new comics from Garth Ennis, a new sci-fi comic that he compared to Alien, a war comic and something with animals, in the manner of Beasts Of Burden.
I do hope they’ll be sweary animals.
And hinted at Game Of Thrones creator George RR Martin writing an original superhero comic for Avatar Press. Quite the wild card…
Big times for my publisher. Just wish they’d told me first…
- Goldie Vance #13 Cancelled, Series Moves To Original Graphic Novels - April 23, 2017
- Genderflipping Doctor Jekyll And Mr Hyde – Living In An Electric Empire At C2E2 With Viola Carr - April 23, 2017
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017