They never tell me nothing.
At C2E2, Bleeding Cool Magazine editor and Avatar Press exec Jim Kuhoric has been talking about upcoming plans at Avatar. All the upcoming work which Bleeding Cool readers should be familiar with, including the Crossed webisodes, Kieron Gillen’s Uber and Heat, Max Brooks’ Extinction Parade, George RR Martin’s Skin Trade, new Christos Gage’s Absolution, Alan Moore’s Providence and more.
But he also slipped mention of three new comics from Garth Ennis, a new sci-fi comic that he compared to Alien, a war comic and something with animals, in the manner of Beasts Of Burden.
I do hope they’ll be sweary animals.
And hinted at Game Of Thrones creator George RR Martin writing an original superhero comic for Avatar Press. Quite the wild card…
Big times for my publisher. Just wish they’d told me first…
- Twenty-Three Uses For An Overshipped Marvel Comic - January 19, 2017
- Chris Ware, Cosey And Larcenet Are Three Finalists For Angoulême’s Grand Prix , After Alan Moore Pulled Out Again - January 19, 2017
- VIDEO – Stan Lee Unboxes His First Box As His Second Goes Silver Age - January 19, 2017
- Image And Boom Are Diamond’s Comics Publishers Of The Year – The 2016 Gem Awards Results - January 19, 2017
- What If DC Were Publishing A Batman/Shadow Comic By Snyder, Orlando And Rossmo, But No One Made A Sound? - January 19, 2017