The big gags in this trailer for Red 2 are often ones we already saw in the teaser, but there’s more story. And just more more.
Of course, more more isn’t always more good, but it does look like Red 2 is going to be at least some of the fun that the first one was.
The Hoebers’ screenplay appears to have have positioned Helen Mirren as the big villainess, and that’s a great idea. She’ll be able to milk those scenes for every drop.
As a bonus: a whole bunch of Red 2 character posters.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014