I noted the other day that Valiant had trademarked the likes of The 1% and speculated what that might mean. But they had a bunch of different trademarks valid too. Just covering their bases, I thought.
Looks like it’s more than that.
From the back of this year’s Free Comic Book Day offering from Valiant, we see their plans for their summer… and for their winter. Spoilers, obviously.
Eternal Warrior – Summer 2013
Ninjak – Summer 2013
H.A.R.D Corps – Summer 2013
Which is what we knew. But what we didn’t know was…
UNITY – Winter 2013
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017
- Warren Ellis, On Whether Nazis Should Be Punched In The Face, Or Not - January 22, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd January 2017 – Supergirl Grabs Bleeding Cool By The Traffic - January 22, 2017
- Sean Gordon Murphy’s New Batman Series, Teased… - January 22, 2017
- Reviewing By The Numbers: A Tarnished Tintin For Grown Ups - January 22, 2017