I noted the other day that Valiant had trademarked the likes of The 1% and speculated what that might mean. But they had a bunch of different trademarks valid too. Just covering their bases, I thought.
Looks like it’s more than that.
From the back of this year’s Free Comic Book Day offering from Valiant, we see their plans for their summer… and for their winter. Spoilers, obviously.
Eternal Warrior – Summer 2013
Ninjak – Summer 2013
H.A.R.D Corps – Summer 2013
Which is what we knew. But what we didn’t know was…
UNITY – Winter 2013
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017