I noted the other day that Valiant had trademarked the likes of The 1% and speculated what that might mean. But they had a bunch of different trademarks valid too. Just covering their bases, I thought.
Looks like it’s more than that.
From the back of this year’s Free Comic Book Day offering from Valiant, we see their plans for their summer… and for their winter. Spoilers, obviously.
Eternal Warrior – Summer 2013
Ninjak – Summer 2013
H.A.R.D Corps – Summer 2013
Which is what we knew. But what we didn’t know was…
UNITY – Winter 2013
- Bleeding Cool’s First Cosplay Shots From San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 20, 2017
- Tom King Teases ‘Dark Matter’ From DC Comics For December 2017 - July 19, 2017
- ‘Astonisher’ Begins And ‘Noble’ Returns From Catalyst Prime In October - July 19, 2017
- The Tick Takeover Experience At San Diego Comic-Con 2017: One Of The Best Off-Site Activities In Years - July 19, 2017
- Doctor Who: Topps Trading Card For The 13th Doctor Available – That Was Fast - July 19, 2017