I noted the other day that Valiant had trademarked the likes of The 1% and speculated what that might mean. But they had a bunch of different trademarks valid too. Just covering their bases, I thought.
Looks like it’s more than that.
From the back of this year’s Free Comic Book Day offering from Valiant, we see their plans for their summer… and for their winter. Spoilers, obviously.
Eternal Warrior – Summer 2013
Ninjak – Summer 2013
H.A.R.D Corps – Summer 2013
Which is what we knew. But what we didn’t know was…
UNITY – Winter 2013
- Image/Skybound Sends Retailers Complete Robert Kirkman Oblivion Song Trade Paperback Two Months Before First Issue Published - January 17, 2018
- Is This Our June Wedding Then? (Spoilers for Today’s Marvel Comics) - January 17, 2018
- Richard Corben, Emmanuel Guibert and Chris Ware Nominated for the Angoulême Grand Prix 2018 - January 17, 2018
- When Luke Skywalker Learnt About Rogue One in Marvel’s Star Wars - January 17, 2018
- Justice League #37 Makes DC Comics Fans the Enemy (SPOILERS) - January 17, 2018