Diamond Comic Distributors have been talking at their retailer summit in Chicago about their plans for their regular monthly catalogue Previews, currently selling for $3.99 digitally, through comic book stores.
That price is set to drop to a mere ninety nine cents.
When asked why they didn’t just offer the catalogue for free to increase sales on items, retailers were invited to give the codes away to customers… but the retailers would have to pay. Which, you know, is what some retailers do now with print Previews.
But right now, Diamond sees Previews as a product to make money on – or at least break even.
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017