Diamond Comic Distributors have been talking at their retailer summit in Chicago about their plans for their regular monthly catalogue Previews, currently selling for $3.99 digitally, through comic book stores.
That price is set to drop to a mere ninety nine cents.
When asked why they didn’t just offer the catalogue for free to increase sales on items, retailers were invited to give the codes away to customers… but the retailers would have to pay. Which, you know, is what some retailers do now with print Previews.
But right now, Diamond sees Previews as a product to make money on – or at least break even.
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017