Diamond Comic Distributors have been talking at their retailer summit in Chicago about their plans for their regular monthly catalogue Previews, currently selling for $3.99 digitally, through comic book stores.
That price is set to drop to a mere ninety nine cents.
When asked why they didn’t just offer the catalogue for free to increase sales on items, retailers were invited to give the codes away to customers… but the retailers would have to pay. Which, you know, is what some retailers do now with print Previews.
But right now, Diamond sees Previews as a product to make money on – or at least break even.
- Wizard World No Longer Taking Credit Cards For Tables And Booths – Cheques And Cash Only - January 21, 2017
- The Actual Supergirl Warns Donald Trump About Grabbing Her… - January 21, 2017
- John Watkiss, Artist On Sandman, Surgeon X, Ring Of Roses, Dies Aged 55 - January 21, 2017
- No One Give Tom Brevoort A Can Of Red Bull, Okay? - January 21, 2017
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017