I don’t know why but my patriotic side just flipped out, reading today’s Guardians Of The Galaxy. Oh sure, we might take the mickey out of ol’ Brian Braddock, but Tony Stark doesn’t get to!
Captain Britain has, of course, saved the entire multiverse, defeated The Fury and all that jazz. Yes, he’s had problems with drink but, you know? Pot and kettle, Tony, pot and kettle.
Kieron Gillen? You’re writing the Iron Man book now. I believe this needs addressing in its pages…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- Star Trek: Discovery Will Feature A Same-Sex Couple Among The Officers - July 22, 2017
- Video: Colin Baker Talks Jodie Whittaker, The 13th Doctor, At San Diego Comic-Con - July 22, 2017
- Hasbro Star Wars Toy Line Unveils Rey, Leia, Padme, And More Female Character Releases - July 22, 2017
- Photos From The Warner Bros. DC Comics Movie Presentation - July 22, 2017
- Least-Surprising SDCC News: Wonder Woman 2 Is Confirmed - July 22, 2017