I don’t know why but my patriotic side just flipped out, reading today’s Guardians Of The Galaxy. Oh sure, we might take the mickey out of ol’ Brian Braddock, but Tony Stark doesn’t get to!
Captain Britain has, of course, saved the entire multiverse, defeated The Fury and all that jazz. Yes, he’s had problems with drink but, you know? Pot and kettle, Tony, pot and kettle.
Kieron Gillen? You’re writing the Iron Man book now. I believe this needs addressing in its pages…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018
- Sitcomics Challenges Diamond with 64-Page $3.99 Comics – and a 20-Page Preview of Start-Up #1 - January 19, 2018
- He Who Knows Floods Soaks at the Touch of Frank Cho’s Man-Thing - January 19, 2018
- Batman and Doomsday Clock Win Comics of the Year, DC Wins Publisher at Diamond 2017 Gem Awards - January 19, 2018
- The Walking Dead, Wild Hunt, and X-Men Red Top Advance Reorders - January 19, 2018