I don’t know why but my patriotic side just flipped out, reading today’s Guardians Of The Galaxy. Oh sure, we might take the mickey out of ol’ Brian Braddock, but Tony Stark doesn’t get to!
Captain Britain has, of course, saved the entire multiverse, defeated The Fury and all that jazz. Yes, he’s had problems with drink but, you know? Pot and kettle, Tony, pot and kettle.
Kieron Gillen? You’re writing the Iron Man book now. I believe this needs addressing in its pages…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017