I don’t know why but my patriotic side just flipped out, reading today’s Guardians Of The Galaxy. Oh sure, we might take the mickey out of ol’ Brian Braddock, but Tony Stark doesn’t get to!
Captain Britain has, of course, saved the entire multiverse, defeated The Fury and all that jazz. Yes, he’s had problems with drink but, you know? Pot and kettle, Tony, pot and kettle.
Kieron Gillen? You’re writing the Iron Man book now. I believe this needs addressing in its pages…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- Riz Ahmed And Billie Piper In Trailer For City Of Tiny Lights - January 19, 2017
- The Panels, Guest And Signing Schedules For 2000AD’s 40 Years Of Thrill-Power Festival Next Month - January 19, 2017
- Death’s Head Creators Hit Banbury, As Its Comic Con Returns - January 19, 2017
- Watchmen Lenticular Covers For Batman And Flash “The Button” Story Won’t Be In Previews – Retailers Have To Order Now - January 18, 2017
- Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1 Gets A Nice New Cover For Its Second Print… - January 18, 2017