We ran the first review of Jupiter’s Legacy #1, out today, last week. During which we mentioned a very specific panel by artists Frank Quitely and Peter Doherty in which a telepath created a new reality, and does so showing different levels of realities as fully print-ready art, just the colour guides and then the pencils, literally showing the creative process as an analogy for a very different one.
It’s gorgeous, it’s clever and it’s a real highlight. Here it is.
There are Jupiter’s Legacy parties going on tonight around the world with Mark Millar buying the first round. Will you be there?
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017