This week Taylor & I turn our attention to the highly-anticipated Jupiter’s Legacy from Image Comics. Will this be Mark Millar, Frank Quitely & Peter Doherty’s legacy, or is it just another flash in the Millar pan? Find out why we were so divided in our opinion.
Plus we take an in-depth look at Paul Tobin & Colleen Coover’s charming new Eisner-nominated series Bandette – and give a shout-out to Gregg Taylor & Dean Kotz’s Mask Of The Red Panda – both from the exceptional folks at Monkeybrain Comics.
If that’s not enough, we also chat with writer Kurtis J. Wiebe about his work. Kurtis & I discuss the pitching process, why the writer/artist relationship is so important, how writing comics can lead to some unexpected places, and what the future holds. It’s a great opportunity to learn about the writer’s journey and what happens when you ‘get there’.
To get in touch, send feedback or submit projects for consideration, please email email@example.com. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017
- SCOOP: The Return Of The Elementals From Dynamite Entertainment - April 30, 2017