This week Taylor & I turn our attention to the highly-anticipated Jupiter’s Legacy from Image Comics. Will this be Mark Millar, Frank Quitely & Peter Doherty’s legacy, or is it just another flash in the Millar pan? Find out why we were so divided in our opinion.
Plus we take an in-depth look at Paul Tobin & Colleen Coover’s charming new Eisner-nominated series Bandette – and give a shout-out to Gregg Taylor & Dean Kotz’s Mask Of The Red Panda – both from the exceptional folks at Monkeybrain Comics.
If that’s not enough, we also chat with writer Kurtis J. Wiebe about his work. Kurtis & I discuss the pitching process, why the writer/artist relationship is so important, how writing comics can lead to some unexpected places, and what the future holds. It’s a great opportunity to learn about the writer’s journey and what happens when you ‘get there’.
To get in touch, send feedback or submit projects for consideration, please email email@example.com. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017