If you’ve read Stephen King’s Carrie or seen Brian De Palma’s 1976 film adaptation, then you’ll know that this poster portrays a certain, climactic scene of the movie.
If you haven’t then maybe it will just seem like a cool metapho… ah. I’ve gone and spoiled it myself, haven’t I? Maybe I should have just let it be. For the three of you who haven’t read the book, seen the film, or even the latest trailer for this do-over.
It could be worse. Like that time I told my friends not to look at the box of the Planet of the Apes DVD when they were about to watch it for the first time. “Don’t look,” I said because “they just went ahead and put the stat…”
Ahh – I nearly did it again. Anyhow, that poster at the top of this post came from Empire, who called it ‘International.’ This stupid, Amerocentric lingo never ceases to tick me off.
Kimberly Peirces‘ Carrie promises a lot. Here’s hoping it delivers.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014