Batman Inc has been a funny old title as far at the New 52 is concerned. The relaunch happened half way through its rather intricately designed run, which caused a fair few continuity issues. Indeed, the Leviathan One Shot published after the launch of the New 52 still included plenty of Pre-52 elements, such as a certain Stephanie Brown.
It wasn’t the only book to suffer such issues however, the Batwoman run was begun by JH Williams III well before they knew about the New 52, which meant when it came to showing certain characters in a backdrop on publication, they had to be whited out, Because they didn’t exist in the new continuity. Namely Azrael and Lady Blackhawk.
Azrael was a member of Batman Inc, but he hasn’t been seen since. Until tomorrow when he pops up in Batman Inc #10. Someone should tell David Hine.
Thanks to the LA Times for the preview. And the WTF cover for Batman Inc!
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017