Batman Inc has been a funny old title as far at the New 52 is concerned. The relaunch happened half way through its rather intricately designed run, which caused a fair few continuity issues. Indeed, the Leviathan One Shot published after the launch of the New 52 still included plenty of Pre-52 elements, such as a certain Stephanie Brown.
It wasn’t the only book to suffer such issues however, the Batwoman run was begun by JH Williams III well before they knew about the New 52, which meant when it came to showing certain characters in a backdrop on publication, they had to be whited out, Because they didn’t exist in the new continuity. Namely Azrael and Lady Blackhawk.
Azrael was a member of Batman Inc, but he hasn’t been seen since. Until tomorrow when he pops up in Batman Inc #10. Someone should tell David Hine.
Thanks to the LA Times for the preview. And the WTF cover for Batman Inc!
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017