From last week’s Savage Wolverine, before Shanna The She-Devil is resurrected from the dead by submerging her corpse in Man Thing goo, that dribbles down his body and crotch and onto her prone body.
But anyway. That’s not the reason to love him. This is.
And it proceeded to tickle the back of my head during the rest of the derring do, as Wolverine slashed his way through a bunch of Native Savage Landians.
Woo hoo! Frank Cho Gorilla fight!
I really want Frank Cho to do a Red Ghost story after his X-Men 50th Anniversary thing, don’t you?
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017