From last week’s Savage Wolverine, before Shanna The She-Devil is resurrected from the dead by submerging her corpse in Man Thing goo, that dribbles down his body and crotch and onto her prone body.
But anyway. That’s not the reason to love him. This is.
And it proceeded to tickle the back of my head during the rest of the derring do, as Wolverine slashed his way through a bunch of Native Savage Landians.
Woo hoo! Frank Cho Gorilla fight!
I really want Frank Cho to do a Red Ghost story after his X-Men 50th Anniversary thing, don’t you?
- Titans – The DC Live-Action TV Series Alongside Season 3 Of Young Justice, On DC’s Own Streaming TV Service For 2018 - April 25, 2017
- Caliber Comics Launch Five More Graphic Novels In July 2017 – From HP Lovecraft To Velda, Girl Detective - April 25, 2017
- Here’s A Better Look At The Mighty Mouse Artwork Shown At Diamond Summit - April 25, 2017
- A “Four Doctors” Crossover Begins In Titan Comics’ Doctor Who Series On September, And More - April 25, 2017
- What I Learned From Meeting With Ross Richie - April 25, 2017