I understand that film production company Lionsgate has expressed interest in the recent comic launched by Bleeding Cool owners Avatar Press, Uber. By Kieron Gillen and Canaan White, it tells the story of a last ditch attempt by a beaten Nazi Germany to turn the tide of the war by using their genetic experimentation to create “superheroes” and defeat the Allied Forces.
So, a feel good movie then.
Annoyingly, I didn’t hear this from Avatar who maintain a strong “no comment” response. Seriously, if I can’t get goss from my employer over one of their books being possibly looked at as a movie by a major production house, then what’s the point, hmm?
- Grief For A Dollar - April 30, 2017
- George Pérez “Doing Great, Feeling Much Better” - April 30, 2017
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017