I understand that film production company Lionsgate has expressed interest in the recent comic launched by Bleeding Cool owners Avatar Press, Uber. By Kieron Gillen and Canaan White, it tells the story of a last ditch attempt by a beaten Nazi Germany to turn the tide of the war by using their genetic experimentation to create “superheroes” and defeat the Allied Forces.
So, a feel good movie then.
Annoyingly, I didn’t hear this from Avatar who maintain a strong “no comment” response. Seriously, if I can’t get goss from my employer over one of their books being possibly looked at as a movie by a major production house, then what’s the point, hmm?
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018