The chief Bleeding Cool review of Iron Man 3 can be read elsewhere. Here’s another take, though, in our special mid-week podcast. No need to be afraid of spoilers. And expect this to be pretty conversational.
Come back tomorrow for interviews with Shane Black, the director, and Drew Pearce, his co-writer.
Iron Man 3 will be in UK cinemas from Thursday April 25th. The US will get their crack from Friday May 3rd.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014