We need some help. A friend of ours, Nick Vanover, was instrumental in making Denver Comic Con 2012 happen. Unfortunately, he’s been missing for a few days. We’re worried about him.
If anyone has any information about his whereabouts, please PM us. The authorities have said one of the best ways to help out is to get the word out.
Please share this image if you are so inclined.
UPDATE: Brent Peebles tweets;
— Brent Peeples (@peeplesart) April 23, 2013
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017