Emma Watson‘s role in The Bling Ring is apparently rather more minor than this trailer might suggest. Still, this is a commercial and that Hogwarts kid still generates a lot of interest.
Between this and Spring Breakers, it would seem that the pop zeitgeist is rather wrapped up in itself right now, though maybe if it keeps staring at its own stools long enough we’ll get some kind of diagnosis.
Well, some of that looked like other Sofia Coppola films, some looked like the faux-amateur snapshots from the social diary pages of magazines that make me retch, and then there was that car crash from the Bourne movies again.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014