There’s not much to report as yet, but it’s an interesting technicality. The movie rights to Daredevil have reverted from 20th Century Fox to Marvel Studios and Disney.
Kevin Feige confirmed the situation when speaking with Newsarama at the Iron Man 3 junket. He gave no indication of what this will mean, however.
With Ant Man coming, and Luke Cage and Black Panther somewhere in the pipeline, we might see things at Marvel go a lot more “street level” for a stretch.
Or, with legal dramas being a TV standby and Agents of SHIELD coming along, perhaps they’ll give the man without fear a shot at small screen glory?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014