Yesterday, we ran a preview of The Uncanny, originally self-published last year by William D Hodge,, now moving to ComiXology. A few days ago we ran a preview of Uncanny by Andy Diggle and Aaron Campbell from Dynamite, to be published later this year, that had been trademarked by the Dynamite.
What’s to do?
William D Hodge tells me “I’ve already been in touch with Dynamite Ent. We are agreeing to co-exist with the name. My attorney is working on the paperwork.”
Well now, isn’t that nice?
- Titan Comics to Republish Original Deadline Tank Girl Strips in Colour - January 23, 2018
- A Sneek Peak at McFarlane Toys’s New Stranger Things Ghostbusters Action Figures - January 23, 2018
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018