Yesterday, we ran a preview of The Uncanny, originally self-published last year by William D Hodge,, now moving to ComiXology. A few days ago we ran a preview of Uncanny by Andy Diggle and Aaron Campbell from Dynamite, to be published later this year, that had been trademarked by the Dynamite.
What’s to do?
William D Hodge tells me “I’ve already been in touch with Dynamite Ent. We are agreeing to co-exist with the name. My attorney is working on the paperwork.”
Well now, isn’t that nice?
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017