Yesterday, we ran a preview of The Uncanny, originally self-published last year by William D Hodge,, now moving to ComiXology. A few days ago we ran a preview of Uncanny by Andy Diggle and Aaron Campbell from Dynamite, to be published later this year, that had been trademarked by the Dynamite.
What’s to do?
William D Hodge tells me “I’ve already been in touch with Dynamite Ent. We are agreeing to co-exist with the name. My attorney is working on the paperwork.”
Well now, isn’t that nice?
- What If DC Were Publishing A Batman/Shadow Comic By Snyder, Orlando And Rossmo, But No One Made A Sound? - January 19, 2017
- Gendercrunching November 2016 – Marvel, DC, Boom, Titan, Dynamite And Valiant - January 19, 2017
- Image Comics’ $428 Humble Bundle To Benefit Human Rights Campaign For Their 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Riz Ahmed And Billie Piper In Trailer For City Of Tiny Lights - January 19, 2017
- The Panels, Guest And Signing Schedules For 2000AD’s 40 Years Of Thrill-Power Festival Next Month - January 19, 2017