Yesterday, we ran a preview of The Uncanny, originally self-published last year by William D Hodge,, now moving to ComiXology. A few days ago we ran a preview of Uncanny by Andy Diggle and Aaron Campbell from Dynamite, to be published later this year, that had been trademarked by the Dynamite.
What’s to do?
William D Hodge tells me “I’ve already been in touch with Dynamite Ent. We are agreeing to co-exist with the name. My attorney is working on the paperwork.”
Well now, isn’t that nice?
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017