With those wings and that grey hair a layperson* could be forgiven for better matching this image to the name of Squirrel Girl, not Storm. But, nope, here she is, Halle Berry, back in costume and still-to-be-screwed-on wig for the next X-Men movie, Days of Future Past.
Bryan Singer tweeted the image this evening, using the very same “Storm watch” pun I would have used in the headline had he not gone for it.
Does Berry look pregnant in this image to you? I think she may have been overstating things a little when she claimed that Singer would have to shoot around her baby bump.
*Me, for example.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014